Join the Georgia Department of Economic Development at Money20/20 Asia. Located in Singapore, Money20/20 Asia is one of the world’s largest exhibitions focused on payments and financial services at the intersection of mobile, retail, marketing services, data, and technology. Money20/20 Asia will bring together cutting-edge content and speakers from a broad range of communities essential to the sector.
Qualified Georgia companies receive:
- Shared turnkey booth with Georgia delegation
- Conference delegate pass (worth $2475) giving you access to the show and conference sessions
- Company listing in official show directory and inclusion in all GDEcD show-related communications
- Tech, commerce, and Internet finance companies
- Retailers (online and offline)
- FinTech and TechFin startups
- Governments and Central Banks
- Payments companies and suppliers operating across the full value chain
Money20/20 Asia will deliver on three key promises
- Exceptional content: A stellar line up of speakers—local, regional and global—will explore Asia Pacific’s most pressing topics including financial inclusion, cross-border innovation, and the digital payments revolution.
- Senior audience from across the ecosystem: A senior audience of key stakeholders from established multinational organizations to the earliest stage startups as well as retailers, investors, analysts, media, regulators, and more.
- An unparalleled inclusive experience: An exceptional, modern, and fun experience, untethered from legacy, catalyzing growth across the Asia Pacific ecosystem.
Tuesday – Thursday, 13 – 15 March 2018
Participation fee: $1,800 USD
Deadline: Friday, 05 January 2018
For more information, please email Shehzin Tietjen, senior international trade manager, at email@example.com